Delivery Notification Process Options
- Option #1: Geo-fence cluster/community mailbox address
- Option #2: Barcode or QR code is affixed to cluster/community mailbox.
- GPS or scanner notification.
- Central Post Office database notified.
- Customers associated with cluster/community mailbox are notified via smart phone, mobile device, in-home mailbox, etc.
- Postal agencies are able to leverage their existing. infrastructure (e.g., scanners, networks, mobile/computer apps, etc.).
Supported notification scenarios:
- Cluster/community mailbox - notification via internet.
- Cluster/community mailbox - notification via Radio Frequency (RF) to in-home digital mailbox.
- P.O. Box - notification by either method above.
- Communications networks include: WLAN (internet) 2G, 3G, 4G cellular, wireless router (WR), and the like.
Advertising Applications with Solution
- Real-time delivery notification with ad/coupon upon receiving real-time notification (mobile or in-home digital mailbox).
- Real-time notification with targeted ads/coupons upon receiving notification (mobile or in-home digital mailbox) - buyer behavior targeted ads delivered downstream from online retailer (e.g., Amazon.com) direct to real-time notification customer receiving package.
- Real-time notification with bulk direct mail ads delivered to mobile or in-home digital mailbox.
- The recipient will hear and/or see the real-time delivery notification prompting them to view their postal application. Upon clicking the notification customer first views accompanying digital ads/coupons sent with the real-time notification and then the delivery message.
- Advertisers receive at least 2x's ad impressions by complimenting their hard copy ads/coupons with digital versions delivered at the same time.